Thursday, November 15, 2018

Happy Fall By Crystal Schneider

Hi Ai fans! 

Fall is almost over but its my favorite season so I needed to get in a couple more fall cards. This week I used this Happy Fall set 4525. I think this scarecrow is adorable. I stamped him twice onto watercolor cardstock with Memento black ink. 



For my first card I colored the cute little scarecrow with Arteza Brush markers. I then fussy cut the image out. I had been playing with stencil backgrounds so I had this one on my desk I stamped the sentiment onto a banner and adhered it to the stenciled background. 


I then adhered the scarecrow covering up part of the banner. I trimmed a piece of Kraft cardstock just a little bit smaller then my card base so their would be just a small white border peaking out around the edges. 


To finish the card off I adhered the stencil background to the kraft paper with fun foam. Then added a few black Nuvo drops. 


 For the second card I did not fussy cut the image out I kept it on the cardstock and added color around the edges and pulled it out with a water brush to soften the background. I matted the image onto some pattern paper and adhered to a card base. 


To add some dimension and interest to a rather flat card I added a twine bow with a couple leaves. I also have been adding Nuvo drops to all of my cards right now so of course I added a few of those. 
  



Arteza Water Color Markers:
Orange Rust/A169, Fair Skin/A169, Orange/A112, Olive Green/A146, Green Tea/A154, Red/A101, Teal/A138, Arctic Blue/A117, Turtle Greenm/A127,Cadmium Orange/A140, Bubblegum Pink/A140, Ginger/A149, Ginger/A178, Sunset Yellow/A156, Walnut Brown/A164

Happy Stamping! 


No comments: