Monday, November 19, 2018

Thankful for You! by Carol Hintermeier

Hello!  It's a few days before Thanksgiving and this Art Impressions Grateful Hearts Set is perfect for my card today!

It's so nice to have this type of card to send to friends and loved ones to show how much you are thankful for them.   This little Pilgrim mice couple is just the sweetest!!


I started out by stamping the mice and then stamping a mask for them.  After I had the mask on the mice, I stamped the pumpkins and some masks for them.  Then I used some ink blending brushes to ink the background.  These brushes are good to get a lighter inking.


However, this A2 card size wasn't going to work after all.   A couple of blunders had me pulling out my Art Impressions Circled Double Stitched dies to cut this out.  (I accidentally drew the ground line through the pumpkin on the far left as it didn't have a mask.  Then I set my card down into a large drop of water that totally soaked the upper right corner!!!)  Just goes to show you, most times you can overcome the mistakes and oopses!


I stamped this greeting from the set in Versamark ink.  I added some copper embossing powder and heat set it.  I love the shine of this!


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  We are so thankful for YOU!  I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving week and manage to get some crafty time in!


Spectrum Noir:
EB3, EB6, EB8, RB2, IG8, IG9, Blender

Copics:
N2, E13, E15, Y38, YR04, YR07, B63, B66, YG63, YG67, R20, R22

No comments: