Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Santa Pop Out Rectangle Card by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

As I told you last week, I was eagerly awaiting the Ai Christmas clear stamp release, so you shouldn't be surprised to see me using the Sleight Bells Ring Set again. This week I went with a more traditional approach and used the Santa image.  I just love how versatile the stamp set is!

The images were stamped onto Spetrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper with My Favorite Things Extreme Black Ink and colored with Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post. The image was cut out leaving a small white border.

The card base is the pop out rectangle card die from Ellison.  My friend Tere cut me a bunch of them.  It even cuts the inner pieces.  She just cut me those out of chipboard so I had templates. They were cut from the BoBunny Father Time 6x6 paper collection and gold edged with a medium tip Pilot Gold marker. The greeting was stamped with the Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and cut with a flag banner die.  The greeting and the Santa image were attached to the card with foam tape.  Nuvo Crystal Drops in Gloss - Simply White, Gloss - Red Berry and Bottle Green were added around the front panel. 
Copic Marker Colors Used:
Face - E000, E00, E11, R20
Beard - C3
Suit - R08, R29, YG07, E07, R24
Trim - C1, C00
Belt - C00, C3, C5, C7, C9
Bag - G40, YG61, YG63, YG97
Gold - Y11, Y15, Y26, (E27)
Sled - E50, E51, E53
Gloves/Bench/Rails - E30, E31, E33


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: