Thursday, April 11, 2019

Garden Mansion Cards- By Crystal

Hi Ai fans!

This week I played with the Holiday Mansion set with the new Garden set. I had so much fun with this set this week that I  made three cards with it. 

I stamped all of the images with Memento black ink. I colored all of the mansions different but before I colored then in after I die cut the windows and doors. I colored all of the accessories with the same colors to keep it simple.


The first card I stamped the sentiment onto a banner and adhered it to the top right corner. I used floral pattern paper under the house it kind of looks like the house has wall paper inside.




All of the houses I adhered with Scotch foam tape to give it a little dimension. 





I adhered all three houses to pattern cardstock and matted them with more pattern cardstock.





Spectrum Noir Markers:
DR1, DR3, DR4, IG2, IG4, IG5, JG1, JG2, JG3, BT3, BT4, BT5, LY1, LY2, LY3, DG1, DG2, DG3, TB2, TB3, TB4, PL2, PL3, PL4, EB1, EB2, EB3, IB1, IB2, IB3, CG1, CG2, CG3, LV1, LV2, LV3, GB1, GB3, GB5

Happy Stamping!





No comments: