Wednesday, April 3, 2019

It Takes A Village by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai fans!

I am stopping by today to share a group of gift tags using the stamp set Mail Delivery by The Stamping Village.


Who is The Stamping Village you ask?  The 9 founding members of The Stamp Village came together to create a stamp set. They believe in community over competition. Art Impressions was one one the companies adding an image to the stamp set.  Can you tell which one they designed?  I will show you at the end of this post. They created this stamp set to be envelop seals but I thought they would make adorable gift tags or note cards. I used all of the images except one but that one I am using on the back of my gift tags; it says Hand Stamped With Love.  Perfect for the back, right??


I started by cutting my paper into a 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 card.  I embossed another sheet and cut those to       2 1/4 x 2 1/4.


I attached my embossed background to my card base. 


I had a older piece of glossy card stock I used alcohol ink on.  I though it would go perfect with my scheme. I cut them so I had a piece for every note card.


I glued them to the from of my note card. and from there started planning my stamped images.


Here is a little trick (plus you get to see every stamp in the set) I taped the whole set to my Misti so I didn't have to remove every one I wanted to stamp. You can see on the right side, my stamped images, I am using all nine images. I chose not to use the three sentiments for this card set. But aren't those adorable as well?


Here is a close up of  four of the note cards, or gift tags ... which ever you prefer to call them.  😊 I added enamel dots in three different colors to finish them off. The circles were popped up with foam tape. A string was tied to finish off the tag.


Here are the other four cards.  Don't you think the color scheme turned out well?  I had the background done already so that was really my starting point, and from there I just ran with it.


Here are all eight again ... Do you have a favorite?  Can you tell which one was created by Art Impressions?


Here he is ... isn't he just the cutest??? Art Impressions and all of the other designers outdid themselves with this stamp set!  Run over to Art Impressions and  pick yourself up this awesome stamp set, Mail Delivery by the Stamping Village; which supports the crafting industry.  Nothing better than crafters supporting crafters. Have a great Wednesday everyone.

Copics used:
BG000, BG01, BG02
C0, C1, C3, C5
E25, E55, E57, E59
N0, N2, N4, N6
R00, R20, R43
W1, W3, W5
Y00, Y02
YG61, YG63, YG67

Thank you so much for stopping by and spending some time with me.
Until next time ...


No comments: