Thursday, May 9, 2019

Age is Just a Number! By Crystal

Hi Ai fans! 

This week I made a card using the girlfriend stamp set Yoga


I started by stamping the image onto water color cardstock using Versafine black ink so I could use water colors to color the image in. 


After I had all of the ladies colored in I fussy cut them out. I colored them in with a lot of purples and blues so I ended up matting them onto a double stitched Oval with bright cardstock. I then matted the oval with a pattern paper rounded corner rectangle then matted that with orange pattern paper. I then adhered the whole panel to a 5 1/2"x 4 1/4" card base.


I wanted to stamp the sentiment "KEEP CALM AND YOGA ON" but once I stamped it it got lost on the ladies. I was not happy it was to hard to read so to save it and help it pop more I colored the letters in with a silver gel pen. 


I added the sentiment "Age is just a number!" underneath the ladies. I stamped it in a curve so it would match the oval. 


Happy Stamping! 



No comments: