Wednesday, May 8, 2019

NEW VIDEO! 2019 Class Exclusive Watercolor Set

Hello Ai Fans!

It's time for another Watercolor Wednesday, and one many of you have been anticipating! We are revealing our 2019 Class Exclusive Set, a free bonus when you attend a Watercolor Class at one of our 2019 Retail Shows! This set is only available by taking the class, it is not sold online or in stores, so we hope you find the nearest location to you and join a class!

In this video, Bonnie creates an adorable flower cart with four small containers and a canopy top. She fills the flower pots with blooms and branches from our WC Mini Flower, WC Flower 1, and WC Foliage 3, and WC Foliage 4 sets. She also adds a sweet bird from our WC Bird Bath Set to the top! Even if you don't have these stamps, you can still learn new tricks and techniques from this video for your watercoloring!

If you are attending a show this year, hop over to the video and leave a comment telling us what city we will see you! We have a lot of shows on our calendar, so make sure to check out our 2019 Show Schedule and make a plan to visit Ai!

And make sure to scroll to the bottom of this post for an inspiration image using sets available on our website!

Have a great Watercolor Wednesday!



View on YouTube: https://youtu.be/8R_AsQNdEGo






If you LOVE our Class Exclusive design and are unable to make a class, our Watercolor Design Team member Dot Freel created a similar image with our WC Flower CartWC Small Container, and WC Beach Girls (umbrella) Sets! 


Hello Friends,

Have you seen the 2019 Exclusive Stamp Set of a flower cart only available by attending a class at one of the events? I haven't been able to attend a class but I used stamps I already own to recreate the one Art Impression's Owner/Creator (my favorite artist) Bonnie Krebs watercolored.  I stamped the flower cart from the 4073 - WC Flower Cart set in both 45 sepia and 86 African violet and and then I pulled the color out of the lines. I used Tombow N15 on the palette to color in the wheels and parts of the cart. I used 67 bubble gum pink to color in the cart and added lines with the fine tip.  Next I used a stamp positioner to add the three pots in sepia from the 4869 - WC Small Container Set inside the flower cart and then painted them in using the 34 pale green and blue 526 and used the fine tip to add the lines.  I then stamped the umbrella from the 5118 - WC Beach Girls Set in both the sepia and African violet and watercolored in the pink areas. I brushed in some sky using blue 526 on the palette with lots of water. I stamped the grass from the 4051 - WC Foliage Set 1 in with green 177 in the center pot. I stamped the vines from the 5126 - WC Foliage Set 4 in green in some areas then switched to the 48 leaf green in other areas. I stamped the tall grasses from the 5007 - WC Foliage Set 3 in green along the ground. I stamped in the heart flowers in pink 725 from the 5009 - WC Mini Flower Set and I used the dot flowers in blue 526 in the pots. I mixed the African violet and sepia on the palette to create the shadows on the ground.

I cut out the picture using the 5132 - Tag Stitched dies and cut out the hole enforcer from that die set. I adhered a bow out of silk ribbon with a glue dot. I cut a piece of pink card stock with the 5063 - Double Stitched Rectangle Dies. Then I ran it through my Big Shot inside an embossing folder. I used double sided foam tape to adhere the tag down and then used my Copic pen to sign and date it.

You can find more inspiration by following me on my Instagram account here.



No comments: