Thursday, May 16, 2019

Have a Wild West Birthday! by Crystal

Hi Ai fans! 
I'm a huge fan of the girlfriend stamp sets. This week I made two cards using the Cowgirls stamp set. I think this might be my favorite girlfriend set right now. 


I stamped the image for both cards onto smooth cardstock using Memento black ink. 


After I had them all colored in I fussy cut them out for both cards. 


I think the sentiment with this set is so cute "HAVE A BOOT SCOOTIN' TWO STEPPIN' TOE TAPPIN' WILD WEST BIRTHDAY" I die cut a square out of pattern paper using the Double stitched square dies. I stamped the image with black Versafine ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.


For both cards I just layered some fun pattern paper and adhered the friends on the die of the sentiments. I adhered the whole panel for both cards to a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card base. I kept both cards very simple but I think with the fun pattern paper and the large sentiment you don't need to add much for a fun card. 


Spectrum Noir colors:
GT1, GT3, GT2, EB1, EB2, EB3, TN1, TN2, TN4, IG2, IG4, IG5, FS6, FS7, FS8, DR1, DR3, DR4, TB2, TB3, TB4, HB1, HB2, HB3

Happy Stamping!


No comments: