Monday, May 13, 2019

Rainbow Birthday Flip Card by Carol Hintermeier

Hello Ai Fans!!

Surprise!  It's not any old rainbow here--I have a fun rainbow OCTOPUS Flip Card for you today!  Yes, a rainbow octopus, why not I thought?  Haha!

  

I really had fun coloring this guy up in rainbow colors with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!  I've listed the colors below.  I stamped him with Versafine Onyx Black ink onto Bristol Smooth cardstock.  For me, the Zigs blend the easiest on the Bristol Smooth.



The ocean waves were also stamped onto Bristol Smooth.  I used Versamark and heat embossed with some white embossing powder.  I tucked some coordinating sequins into and on the ocean wave layers for a bit of sparkle.  It's a bit hard to see in the photo but I added some clear sparkle to the cupcake, gifts, and balloon.

o


I added one wave border to the inside of the card for the octopus to float on.  The little cupcakes are also part of the stamp set.


I hope you've enjoyed my fun rainbow octopus Flip Card!  Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful, crafty week!


Zig Marker colors:
Octopus:  Geranium, Orange, Yellow, Light Green, Persian Blue,
Deep Blue, Deep Violet, Purple
Ocean waves:  Light Blue, Cobalt Blue

1 comment:

Jil Lebel said...

Such a cute card! I love the smooth transitions from one color to another. Your coloring is always so fabulous! I just love the flip cards.