Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day from the Critters! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

Today I'm sharing the card that I made for my mom and my mother-in-law.
Shh...don't tell them they received the same card this year. In about 15 yrs. it's the first time ever so I don't feel too bad.


with 2 other sets.  The beaver normally holds a heart.  I cut a slit by his hands and inserted a bouquet of flowers from 


I also used two verses from 


Here's the inside with the other sentiment.


My husband left for Sweden on a business trip this morning and my son is working so my day will be spent with my daughter and my mom.  That sounds pretty good to me!


1 comment:

Jane Morrison said...

Good day !!
We are Christian Organization formed to help people in need of help,such as
financial assistance, Do you need a loan to pay your bills? Do you need
Personal Business Car or Student loans? Need a loan for various other
purposes? If yes contact us today.
Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.

Email: jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com

Text or call: +1-205-5882-592.

Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.

Website: jacksonwaltonloancompany.blogspot.com