Thursday, June 27, 2019

May Simple Joys Fill Your Day By Crystal

Hi Ai Fans! 

This week I have a card to share using the Cabin Circlet stamp/die set. Circlet cards are so fun to make and are done in no time at all!  


I started used water color cardstock for the base of the card and stamped directly onto the card base because I was going to water color. If I was coloring with alcohol markers I would adhere the panels to my card base. I stamped the images in Versfine black ink.


 I used the Square double stitched die to cut pattern paper out and the Circle double stitched dies for the opening in the center. 


The images on the stamps are very detailed but when water coloring them it is done very fast. I love the look of water color when it is a little messy. 


The inside is where the sentiment is. The look of the sentiment wrapped around the image is so unexpected you do see it till you open the card.


A little peak through of all three layers. 

Happy Stamping!




No comments: