Thursday, June 20, 2019

Your Friendship Makes My Heart Sing! By Crystal

Hi Ai fans! 

Did you get a chance to see Bonnie on HSN last week? I did it was so fun to watch! This mansion set I played with this week was featured. I also played with this Garden add on stamp/die set. I had so much fun with this set I made two different cards to share with you this week. 



I stamped everything in with a alcohol save ink. 


I fussy cut both houses out. And then ran the houses through my die cutting machine to cut the windows out and make the top window and door open. 


I die cut all of the accessory pieces out with the coordinating dies. I adhered both houses to different patterns of paper with foam tape. 


I embellished both cards with the Garden add on stamp/die set pieces that I had colored and die cut out. Lastly I adhered both card panels to a 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" card base. 


Spectrum Noir Markers:
TB1, TB3, GT1, GT2, GT3, HB1, HB2, HB3, EB1, EB2, EB3, LG1, LG5, IG1, IG4, IG5, PP1, PP2,PP3, IG2, IG4, IG5, IG9, VP1, VP2, VP3

Happy Stamping!


No comments: