Thursday, July 11, 2019

Light House Card By Crystal

Hi Ai Fans!

I'm back again this week playing with another circlet stamp/die set but this time it is the Lighthouse Circlet set. 


This way I played with this stamp set and made a card that was a little different then the traditional tri-fold card. I used the Circle double stitched dies to die cut three circles and to cut the center out of two of them. The last circle panel I left whole. 


I stamped all of the images with Versafine Black ink onto water color card stock that I had die cut into a circle. 


I used Spectrum Noir Aqua markers I just scribble a little color down on my glass craft mat and use a paint brush with some water to color onto the images. 


I punched a whole through all three circles and attached them with a fancy brad. 





Happy Stamping! 


1 comment:

bertay said...

Your card is lovely, reminds me of a day on the lake. Thank you for sharing.