Monday, July 1, 2019

Sending "Hedge-Hugs!" by Carol Hintermeier

Hell Ai Fans!

Today I have this sweet and quick-to-make card using the Hedgehogs Set.  I really love how this set can be used for more than one occasion and has so many different sentiments!


I stamped the happy little hedgehog in Copic safe ink and colored it with Copic markers (listed below).  I used a Oval Double Stitched die to cut it out.  I also used two of the oval dies taped together to cut out a coordinating frame from green cardstock.  I used the same green cardstock to layer behind the patterned paper.



I stamped the sentiment in black ink and cut it out into a strip with the green cardstock for a layer.  I popped up the sentiment with a few foam squares.  I also added some green enamel dots to two corners.


I just love this little hedgehog's smiling face!  Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful, crafty week!


Copic markers:
E34, E35, E37, E39, E50, E51, E53,
R14, R20, R35, R43,
YG03, YG17, YG25, YG67, T2, T0

1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute! Love the design!