Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Cabin Circlet MTF Flip Top Card by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

I am fascinated with all things TryFold so it won't shock anyone to know that I try to come up with different ways to use them.  I wanted to use my Cabin Circlet MTF stamp set in a way that I haven't seen before, so I came up with this fold.  I'm sure it's been done, but I haven't seen it done with the Circlet Mini TryFolds.  I hope you enjoy this different card fold! yet.  
The images were stamped onto Copic X Press It paper with Gina K Designs Black Amalgam Ink and colored with Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post. The top two images were cut out with a Circle Double Stitched Die as well as the matching die from the stamp set.  The image with the writing around it was cut out with a Circle Double Stitched Die.
Three cardstock base layers were cut out with the We R Memory Keepers Circle Dies.  I also cut out matching layers from the American Crafts Cedar Lane 6" x 6" patterned paper and attached them to the card stock.  I also cut a smaller circle from the patterned paper for each of the three card layers using the Ai Circle Double Stitched Dies and attached them to the center of each layer. I used the matching dies from the MTF set to cut out the top two layers. Then I scored a crease at the top of each of the top card layers.  I also added two holes into each of the top two layers.  I attached the top two layers together with brads and the middle two layers together with twine.
Copic Colors Used:
Fence - E31, E33, E35
Barn - E13, E15, E18, E37
Greenery - YG11, YG03, G24
Mountains - BV0000, BV00
Sky - B000, B00, Blender
Water - B000
Boat - C1, C3, C5
Deer - E70, E71, E74

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: