Sunday, June 30, 2019

Holiday Mansion in Black! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

I have another Mansion card to share today.

because they're just so darned cute!

I have loved this series since day one. I'm glad Bonnie keeps adding more accessories for the house.  I did something new on this one.  I stamped the house twice and then cut off the roof and all of the window toppers.  I then popped them up using foam tape. The shutters are also popped up. I really like the added dimension it gave the card.


I added a sweet fence with 4967 – WC Fence Dies.

These are super easy to assemble because the sets come with all the dies you need to cut the little accessory pieces.



The windows and doors open to reveal hidden surprises.
How cute is that?!  I like to add some vellum or a solid color behind some of the openings to kind of hide the designer paper when I make these.
I feel like it makes the hidden treasures pop a little more.

Copics used:
RV02, RV55, R29,
Y08, Y35, Y38, YR16, B02, B14,
YG17, YG07, E97
T1, C7, W00,



No comments: