Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Succulent Space by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai fans!!

Today I am stopping by to share a card using the Succulents stamp set from Art Impressions.  I know what you are thinking ... ANOTHER Succulent card?  Can you tell this is my favorite stamp set at the moment?  I promise this is the last card using the Succulent set for a while.  It is just to darn cute and versatile. 



I started by Copic coloring my Succulent.  I die cut the image and set it aside.


I Trimmed .5" off of the card front and cut it 2" in. I added two tiny green trim pieces to define the cut space. I lined it up with my card base and then glued my Succulent onto the two pieces. I stamped the sentiment "Just For You" from the same Succulent set.


I finished it off with some Apple Green Nuvo Drops to balance out the card.  



Here is another look at the card.  I love how bright the card is. Doesn't the strip missing from the middle really give it some dimension? 

Copics Used:
G99
YG00, YG03, YG25, YG67

Thank you so much for stopping by.  See you again soon -

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!


No comments: