Wednesday, July 10, 2019

The Lake House by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai fans!!

"The Sinple things that fill our lives bring the greatest joy."

It is Niccole again stopping by to share a card I made using the Lake House Window. I just love these window stamps.  The saying around each one of the stamps are perfect!


I stared by using the Square Easel die.  I added the Lake House Window stamp to my layered square in the middle of my card. I added the sentiment from the WC Sentiment 2 set to the bottom of my card.  I though Blessed & Grateful was fitting for this card.


I colored my Lake House Window with my Prismacolor Colored Pencils.  I added Wink of Stella to my whole image to give it a little shimmer, like a reflection off of the lake. 


This card was a challenge for me as I am no good at colored pencils.  I am trying to make myself use them more to get use to then ... so please cut a girl some slack!  - LOL -

Prismacolor Colored Pencils used:
PC927, PC940, PC943, PC946
PC908, PC909, PC989
PC1025, PC1087

Thank you so much for stopping by ... we will see you again soon!
Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!

No comments: