Thursday, July 18, 2019

Two Circlet Cards by Crystal

Hi Ai Fans! 

This week I played with the Lighthouse Circlet MTF and the Cabin Circlet MTF stamp set. 


The first card I have to share today was made with the  Lighthouse Circlet MTF stamp set.

I stamped all of the images onto smooth card stock with Memento black ink and colored them in with Spectrum Noir markers. The coloring is really fast since the images are so small. I used th Circle double stitched die to die cut the images out. Then die cut the center out of the first to images with the dies that come in the stamp set. 


For both cards I started with a piece of card stock trimmed to 11" X 4 1/4". Scoring at 3.8" in from both sides.  I die cut a circle on the front folded panel and the first inside card panel. 


I decorated both cards with some pattern card stock.


The second card I have to share today was made with the Cabin Circlet MTF stamp set. 




The only difference from the first card was I didn't add any pattern paper on the inside.

Spectrum Noir Markers:
BT1, BT2, BT5, EB1, EB2, EB4, EB7, IG2, IB1, YG1, YG2, YG3, BGR3, TB1, TB5, MB2, IG1, IG8, DG2, DG4 

Happy Stamping!

No comments: