Sunday, August 11, 2019

Sleepy Little Elf! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a pretty little scene I created using 


Do you ever layer your stamps?  If not, it's easier than you think.
I wanted the elf to be asleep in front of the big mushroom and for the smaller mushroom to be peeking out from behind the large one.
First I stamped the elf on my paper and then on scrap paper. I cut the elf out of the scrap paper and placed it over where I stamped him. Then when I stamped the mushroom it looks like it's behind him.


After that I masked off the large mushroom and stamped the small one.
Now it looks like the small one is behind that one.
Super simple and it allows you to build scenes.


Then you just watercolor away!


If you like this card then peek in here next week. I created an even larger scene using all the elves and mushrooms from this set (6 stamps in all) as well as some stamps from other sets.






Copics used:
E00, E25

Arteza Real Brush Pens:
101, 115, 117, 118, 121, 127, 137, 146, 169, 173, 177

No comments: