Monday, September 23, 2019

Happy Halloween by Carol Hintermeier

Happy Monday Ai fans!

For my card today, I've used one of the stamps from the Halloween Magic set.  I also used the spider webs from the HM Accessory set.


This card was very easy to create.  I used the two spider web stamps that are from the HM Accessory Set to create the background.  I stamped them with some kraft colored ink onto a 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" piece of Neenah Desert Storm cardstock.  


I stamped the main image onto some Neenah 80# cardstock with Copic safe ink and colored it with the Copic markers that I've listed below.  I trimmed it down to a rectangle shape that ended up being 5" x 1-7/8".  I used some coordinating patterned paper from my stash for the layers behind it.  I added a few Nuvo Crystal drops to embellish the front.


The sentiment inside the card is also from the Halloween Magic set.  I added a few of the spider webs  for interest.


I really enjoy making seasonal cards like this and hope this has given you some inspiration for yours! Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful, crafty week!


Copic markers:
E17, E18, E71, E74, E77, G29,  R20, T2, T3, T5, T7, 
Y08, Y35, Y38, YG03, YG17, YG67,
YR04, YR09, V05, V06, V09

No comments: