Sunday, September 22, 2019

Praying for you by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing two nearly identical cards meant for two different people.

For both I used the beautiful  5102 – Succulents Set.


I'm not sure who this first card will be sent to.  I just wanted to have it on hand.
I stamped the verse inside of the 5135 – Hexagon Double Stitched Dies.
This card is WAY outside of my normal design comfort zone but I was feeling inspired.  I've been watching a lot of those home makeover shows on HGTV lately and they use a lot of very bold and bright patterns and colors.


The black and white side looks like designer paper but I just stamped and masked several of the flowers from the set to create that side.  Then I stamped, colored and die cut the flowers for the other side.


On the second card I used the 5132 – Tag Stitched Dies and 5133 – Flag Double Stitched Dies.  The second card is being sent to my daughter at school.  She recently took an interest in succulents and made herself an adorable little pot of them to take with her.


Copics used:
YG07, YG09, YG41, Y19, Y32, YR12, YR18
RV52, RV63, R22, R56



No comments: