Sunday, September 29, 2019

Hog the Cake! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing some fun birthday cards!
How cute are these little hedgies??

The set is called 5112 – Hedgehogs Set.


I made two with each verse I used...one in yellow and one in green.  What I liked about these is that they're perfect for a guy or a girl.


I love the combination of the Hedgehog and the cactus!  How perfect.



As I'm typing this post up and looking at the verse "hog the cake" with this little guy it just hit me!  There are little cupcakes scattered about in other Ai sets...wouldn't it be adorable to fussy cut one and put it in his hands??  Why didn't I think of that when I was making the cards??  Oh well...next time.




Copics used:
YG06, YG11, YG17 Y0000, Y08, Y17
E000, E00, E23, E31, E42, E55, E59, E93, 
NO, N2, B0000



1 comment:

Bunny said...

This is a cute stamp and cute cards [Bunny]