Monday, September 30, 2019

Autumn Owl Cubbies by Carol Hintermeier

Hello Ai fans!

I have another new adorable Cubbies set on my card today.  The Autumn Owls Cubbies is just so cute--those owls!!!



This next photo shows the doors closed.


I started out the usual way by stamping in Copic safe ink onto Neenah 80# cardstock, coloring and die cutting the pieces with the included dies.  The Copic markers are listed below, as are the other supplies.


I colored in some grass at the bottom of the panel I cut with a Rectangle A2 Double Stitched die.  This was layered with black cardstock and a piece of patterned paper from my stash onto a top-folding A2 card base.  I popped up the pumpkin house with foam tape and added the elements to the house.  (I colored a piece of white cardstock in a golden yellow to add behind the openings to look like the house was lit up inside.)  The sentiment is stamped and then die cut using a Tag Stitched die.  I used a Copic marker to color a white brad orange to coordinate and popped it all up with foam squares.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Do you have a favorite Cubbies set?  I love them all!!  Have a wonderful, crafty week!


Copic Markers:
YR27, YR18, YR16, YG17, YG25, YG67,
W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, Y17, C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5,
T0, T2, R20, E15, E23, E39, E57, E59, Blender

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Beautifully colored card. Love this stamp. [Bunny]