Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Walking In The Rain by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai fans!!
I am stopping by today to share a card I made using the Window To The World stamp set called ... Walking in the Rain.

"A walk in the rain is fun when you share your umbrella with a friend." Isn't that quote just perfect?  These Windows To The World stamps have always been some of my favorites. I think they pack a big punch with the stamp and sentiment all in one.
 I started by stenciling my background.  I liked how it looks kind of like rain drops. I went heavier with ink on one side and lightened up as I moved across the page. I adhered it to my back card base.
I stamped my Walking in the Rain stamp and colored it with my Copic markers.  I framed my image with a piece black card stock.  I added it to my stenciled card base with foam tape.
I finished off my card with some glossy enamel dots and some Wink of Stella to my card to give it some shimmer on the rain drops.
I made two versions of this card.  I could not tell if I liked the image to the left side of the card or off to the right side ... you? I also went a little heavier with my stencil on one vs. the other too.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  Make sure you come back every day ... everyone posting does an amazing job and the inspiration you will get is unbelievable.

Copics used:
B0000, B000, B02, B04, B06
E23, E25, E27, E53, E55
G02, G05, G07
R22, R24, R27
W1, W3, W5, W7
Y04, Y08, Y11, Y13, Y15
YG61, YG63, YG91, YG93
YR61, YR65, YR68

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!




2 comments:

Bunny said...

Beautiful! Right side and I like the heavier stencil. [Bunny]``

Daria said...

Beautiful card. I like the stenciled background and the vivid coloring on the image.