Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Autumn Owl Cubbies by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

I am so ready for the cool weather and beautiful colors that comes with Fall.  I just wish we had them here in Central Florida.  I'll settle for coloring some pumpkins on the Autumn Owl Cubbies stamp set.  I just love that the cubbies come with the stamps and dies needed to create the cute scenes we see on the packages.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper with Gina K Designs Black Amalgam Ink and colored them with my Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post. I then cut them out with the matching dies that came in the set.  I attached them to the card base with foam tape. 
The card base is covered with patterned paper from Lawn Fawn and Tim Holtz Wood Grain paper that is cut with the Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies.
Copic Colors Used:
Owls - E70, E71, E74, E77, Y21, YR24
Pumpkins - Y21, YR15, YR18, YR24
Branches/ Doors - E31, E33, E35, E37
Stems/ Grass - YG91, YG93, YG95, YG99
Metal - C00, C1, C3
Lights - Y21, Y35

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: