Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Housework Can't Kill You by Niccole

Hello Ai fans!! 

I am stopping by today to share a card I made for you using the 5110-Housework Set from Art Impressions. I think a lot of us feel this way about cleaning. LoL
I started by using a stencil on my background and using transfer gel.  You let that dry and add your foil to the front and run it through your laminator.  I love the imperfections of the foil on the paper.
I cut a black round circle with my Circle Double Stitched Dies and added to the front of my foiled panel.I Copic colored my main image. I added my sentiment which is also from the Housework set
I added my sentiment to the bottom of my card.  I popped my main image up with foam tape onto my black circle.  I finished it off with orange Nuvo Drops.
Once again here is the full card.  I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday and please come back again soon to see what I have been up to.  Happy stamping!!

Copics used:
BG0000
C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
E00, E11, E25, E27, E84, E87
R11, R35
W2, W4
Y13, Y15
YG05, YG07
YR02, YR04, YR07

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!




1 comment:

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, perfect sentiment!