Friday, October 25, 2019

Hoppy Holidays | By Jessica Shier


Hello Ai Fans!

This week I'm jump starting some holiday cards using the, oh so cute, Woodland Holiday Set. Which is perfect since the new challenge is holiday cards! So for this card I decided to color this little bunny with Prismacolor Pencils.


I stamped the bunny from the Woodland Holiday set with black ink on to Neenah desert storm lb card stock. Of course one of my favorite colors to use on kraft card stock is white. I'll have a full list of the colored pencils I used down below. I thought the bells could use a little shine so I colored them in a with a Gelly Roll Stardust pen and also added snow flakes around the Christmas bunny with a white gel pen. Then I stamped the sentiment "Hoppy Holidays" which coordinates perfectly with the little Christmas bunny. 

I used the Art Impressions Square double stitch die to trim down the kraft card stock and then added a layer of green behind it. I also used a fun pattern paper that had a similar tone to the Desert Storm card stock. Everything is mounted on to a A2 card base. 


Prismacolor Premier Pencils Used;
PC924 Crimson Red
PC122 Permanent Red
PC929 Pink
PC989 Chartreuse
PC1074 70% French Gray
PC1072 50% French Gray
PC1068 10% French Gray
PC1054 50% Warm Gray
PC1051  20% Warm Gray
PC983 White

Thank you so much for joining me today! Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hello! I've stopped by this morning to thank you for sponsoring the 2019 Cat Lovers Hop over at Her Peaceful Garden! This is my first year participating (we have 8 fur babies) and I'm blown away! The prize you're offering is absolutely amazing and much appreciated!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap 2