Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Merry Christmas to You & Yours by Niccole


Hello Ai fans!!
I am stopping by today to share a card I made using the new stamp set from Art Impressions called Penguin Cheer.
I started by stamping my penguin image in the center of my white card base.  I Copic colored the penguins and added Wink of Stella to the lights and the ornament and star.
I cut a Rounded Rectangle Double Stitched die twice to make a frame for my image.  I attached it to my card base with glue. I stamped my sentiment in black on the bottom center of my card base.
I finished it off with some diamond gems.  I kind of think they look like snow falling. Do you think I have enough or should I have added more?
Here is another look at the full card.  Thank you so much for stopping by and spending some time with me.  Make sure you come back soon to see what every one at Art Impressions' has been up to.

Copics used:
C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
R35, R39
Y13, Y15
YR05, YR07

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!

No comments: