Thursday, October 3, 2019

Now Available at Hobby Lobby! Share the Love With #AiAtHobbyLobby!





We are excited to announce NINE new stamps hitting Hobby Lobby shelves, including beloved animal, character, and Bible Journaling sets! If you love wood block stamps, be sure to pick up our Hedgehog and Panda blocks, Hobby Lobby exclusives! These images are also available in our Hedgehog and Pand-tastic clear stamp sets, packed with festive critters and sentiments! Send cuddly "get well soon" wishes using our Catastrophy clear set, filled with kitties and healing wishes. Party it up with our Never Too Old Laugh Lines lady, and share a love note with Perfect Duet. In addition, we have to exclusive Bible Journaling cling sets, He Leads Me and On The Sparrow, which include the flower and foliage elements to complete the project shown. 

Grab your favorite Ai Stamps at your local store and share a photo with us on Facebook and Instagram with #AiAtHobbyLobbyWe have gathered inspirational projects here on the blog, so click the "Inspiration Here" for the projects you want to view up close!

Hedgehog Wood Block Inspiration Here
Hedgehog Block
Hedgehog Set Inspiration Here
Hedgehog Set    
Panda Wood Block Inspiration Here
Panda Block  
Pand-tastic Set Inspiration Here
Panda Set
Catastrophy Set Inspiration Here
Catastrophy Set   
Never Too Old Laugh Lines Set Inspiration Here
Never Too Old Set
Perfect Duet Set Inspiration Here
Perfect Duet Set
He Leads Me Set Inspiration Here
He Leads Me Sample
On the Sparrow Set Inspiration Here
   On the Sparrow Sample
Hobby Lobby Locator

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I visited Hobby Lobby today and the new stamps are not there yet. I was told it could be two weeks.

Unknown said...

I found a few at Michael's. Very few. I wish there were more.

Linda C said...

I LOVE Art Impressions! I’m so excited there will be new stamp sets at Hobby Lobby! I can’t wait to buy them and start using them. I hope Art Impressions continues to supply Hobby Lobby with more and more of their stamp sets. It ‘s a match made in heaven!

ellepaulette said...

I was so excited when I found them at my Hobby Lobby in Terrell, TX!! They had only one set of each and I bought the two Bible Journaling ones. Can't wait to use them!