Sunday, October 13, 2019

Three Sheets to the Wind by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a Halloween card with you.
Halloween is pretty much my son's favorite thing on earth!
He was born in October and is thrilled with that.  He used to ask for pie and cider instead of cake for his birthday.  This year he turned 21 so I thought this card would be cute for him!



These ghosts are so much fun!

I'm so sad...I've been invited to two different Halloween parties this year but I can't attend either because it's my daughter's family weekend at college.  Who thought it was a good idea to have that a few days before Halloween??

Here's the inside of my card...


I used watercolor pencils to color this fun image.


1 comment:

Bunny said...

I love this stamp. It's great. Your card is really cute. Happy 21st to your son.

Sorry to hear that you're going to miss the parties. Who in the world did pick those dates? We often say that people don't look ahead to see if it's a day or weekend that something or some event is taking place. Oh well..........you could show up at college "three sheets to the wind". Oh gosh, sorry for that. It was great to say right after seeing your very cool card. [Bunny]`