Friday, November 15, 2019

Jingle All the Way Wobble | By Jessica Shier

Hello Ai Fans!I'm making some interactive Christmas cards this week. This Jingle set has a large reindeer stamp that comes with a action wobbler and a extra stamp and die to cut out his bum. So silly and fun!


I stamped the reindeer and the extra bum on to Neenah 80lb card stock and colored them in with Copic markers. This set does come with a die for the bum image but I went ahead and fussy cut it out. It is a very simple image and I chose not to have the white border that the die leaves behind. Fear not though the die will not go to waste, because it is a great shape to use a speech bubble! I love items that can be used for dual purposes. Also I don't mind fussy cutting but I know some do not, so the die is a great option. 


I'm going to apologize really quick... the paper with the stars is actually discontinued. It was by Simple Stories. I got excited when I found it in my stash and didn't look to see if it was still available. I should have, so I'm sorry about that. I did use the the Art Impressions Rounded Rectangle Double Stitch die, which is not discontinued, on the star pattern paper. I adhered a dark gray card stock to a A2 sized card base and layered the star pattern paper over the top. 


I used my scissors to cut out a couple of quick snow hills then use the same Rounded Rectangle die to trim the edges and so that it matches the pattern paper and adhered those to the pattern paper. The last item that had to be die cut is the Flag Double Stitch die. This is where I stamped the sentiment from the Jingle set with red ink. I also added adhesive foam circles to the back so that it is popped up. 

The reindeer is attached directly to the card then I added the bum (how many times will I type bum? The answer is 6) with the included Action Wobbler. I did order some bells (listed below) that fit perfectly onto the bell on the bum but they did not arrive in time. 

Copic Markers Used:
E77, E74, E59, E13
E35, E34, W0
R29, R14
Y18, Y02


Thank you so much for joining me today! Happy Stamping. 



1 comment:

Bunny said...

This is cute. Love the wobbler. A lot of fun.
[Bunny]