Thursday, January 30, 2020

Life With You is Wonderful- by Crystal

Hi Ai fans! 

This week I made a card using this fun Enjoy the Ride stamp set from the Work and Play collection. 


I started by stamping the image on smooth card stock with Memento black ink. I colored the image in with alcohol markers then fussy cut it out. I love this lady just chilling on the back of the bike drinking her coffee while the man on the front is doing all of the work. 


I die cut a rectangle out of a piece of water color card stock that I had ink blended with a stencil and misted with some water. I matted the stenciled card stock with some fuchsia card stock. 



Spectrum Noir Markers:
DR1, DR3, DR4, JG1, JG2, JG3, TB2, TB3, TB4, OR1, OR2, OR3, BT3, BT4, BT5, FS6, FS7, FS8, PP3, EB1, EB2, EB3, PL2, PL3, PL4

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

I love it and will share it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!