Tuesday, January 28, 2020

TeePee Valentine Card by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

I'm always looking for new ways to fold my cards.  The TeePee card is one that I did years ago and I've been thinking of doing one for a while.  They look complicated but are really easy to make.  I used the mouse and beaver from the Valentine Critter Set.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper with Gina K Designs Black Amalgam Ink and colored them with my Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post. Once the coloring was complete, I fussy cut out the images with my detail scissors.
I cut three five inch squares from pink card stock and scored them in half on the diagonal. They will form the card base.  I cut two 4 3/4" squares from the Authentique Romance paper and cut them in half on the diagonal. I then distressed the edges and added Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink.  I looked up a You tube video on how to assemble the card.  Its easy, but I'm not sure how to describe it. Once the card was assembled, I attached the patterned paper and attached a colored images to two of the sides.  I left one side blank to write my message. I cut the greetings out using the Circle Double Stitched Dies and the Banner Double Stitched Dies. I made two cards and added flat back gems to one of them.
Copic Colors Used:
Mouse - C1, C3, C5
Beaver - W1, W4, E31, E33, E37, E39, E08, C00, C1
Balloon/Heart - R81, R83, R85

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: