Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Wood You Be Mine by Niccole

Hello Ai fans!!

I am stopping by today using the  Valentine Critters stamp set from Art Impressions.  Aren't these little animals fun?

Here is a look at the finished card.  Doesn't he look like he is glowing?  Like he is so happy and in love? Cute lil' beaver!
I started by stenciling my clouds onto the background of my kraft card stock.  
 I added three rows of clouds so it looked like my beaver was floating on cloud 9.  Doesn't the white really make it glow?
I added the sentiment "Wood you be mine?" to the bottom right corner of my card.
  I added my beaver to an Action Wobbler.  It really adds a punch in my opinion.  Besides, he shakes back and forth likes hes dancing. I finished the card off with some pink sequins for some added color and shimmer.
Here is one more image of the finished card.  I just love how happy this little guy looks, the look of love!
I really like how this little guy turned out ... like he is floating on cloud 9 and so in love.  Make sure you stop back soon and see what the Ai team is up to. 

Copics used:
E41, E42, E43
E44, E47, E49
R11, R22
RV21, RV23, RV25
W00, W1
Y00

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!

1 comment: