Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Lovable Animals Trio of Cards by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

I really enjoyed working with the Lovable Animal Set so I had to keep making cards.  I actually made a trio of Valentine's Day cards. I can see myself using these cute animals for many other occasions.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper with Gina K Designs Black Amalgam Ink and colored them with my Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post. I cut the animals with the matching dies.
The cards are all put together with similar materials.  The patterned papers are from Authentique Romance 6 x 6 collection and the Martha Stewart Woodland Valentine Matt stack. I used the heart dies from the set to cut large and small hearts for the cards.  Each of the cards are accented with White Blizzard Nuvo Glitter Drops.  
Copic Colors Used:
Elephant - C00, C1, C3, C5, R81, R83, R85
Cat - C00, C1, C3, C5

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are all so super cute and fun!