Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Roses Love Card by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

The exclusive flower sets from Ai and Scrapbook.com are so versatile.  I used the SBC Exclusive Roses Set for today's card.   Remember, you can only get the exclusive sets at Scrapbook.com.
I started by stamping the rose image onto Strathmore 140 lb watercolor paper. I stamped it  with VersaMark Watermark ink and embossed it with Ranger Sparkle Gold embossing powder. I then colored it using Tombow Dual Brush Markers and a #4 Brush.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post.
I cut the image and a piece of vellum with the Oval Double Stitched Dies.  I attached  two pieces of Carte Bella Botanical Garden paper to an A2 card base.  The papers were cut with the Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies. The greeting was stamped and embossed the same was as the rose onto a banner from the Flag Double Stitched Dies.
Tombow Dual Brush Markers Used:
Rose - 685 Deep Magenta, 757 Port Red
Leaves - 192 Asparagus, 177 Dark Jade
Background - 452 Process Blue

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

 

2 comments:

Bunny said...

This is beautiful. Love the paper, too. [Bunny]

Verna Angerhofer said...

The roses are so gorgeous and I love the choice of pattern papers too.