Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Shake Your Shamrocks Card by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I just love the Sham-Rock Set and look forward to using it each year.  I decided to use the dancing lady this year.  She really seems to be enjoying herself.
I started by stamping the images onto Strathmore Bristol Cold Press Watercolor paper with Potting Soil Archival ink. I then colored it in using my Tombow Dual Brush Markers and a #4 brush. The colors used are listed at the end of this post.
I cut the watercolored piece out using a shaped label die.  I then cut out gold paper with a slightly larger shaped die. It is layered over a Oval Double Stitched Die that I cut from a dark green paper.  I attached a piece of Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid paper to the card front and attached the layered pieces onto it with foam tape.
Tombow Dual Brush Markers Used:
Face - 992 Sand, 997 Burnt Sienna
Clothes - 177 Dark Jade
Hair/Shoes - 969 Chocolate, 725 Rhodamine Red
Yellow - 933 Chrome Orange

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fun image and great layers and mix of papers too. This is a great card design.