Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Birthday Gang by Niccole

Hello Ai fans!!

I am stopping by today to share a card I made using the 
Dog House Cubbies stamp and die set 
from Art Impressions.  
I started by placing a black piece of paper across the front of my card base. I added two small blue strips of paper to the top and bottom of my black strip.  Here is a little secret I will share with you ... It is quilling paper.  I buy quilling paper because it is already cut for you and you can use your Copic markers to make any color  you wish.
I colored all of my images. Look at all of those dogs!  Usually I like to color double of everything in case I ruin one, which has been known to happen LoL.  This way I also have extra to make another card next time.  
Here is one more look at the finished card. I added my Copic colored images to my card front.  I then added some matching pale green confetti sequins to my card front for some depth. Aren't these dogs and their houses just the cutest?
Thank you so much for stopping by and spending a little time with me.  Make sure you come back soon to the Ai blog and see what the team has been up to.  

Copics used:
B21, B23
BG75, BG78
C0, C1, C5, C7
E33, E35, E37
E43, E44, E47
G43, G46
R22
W1, W3, W5, W7
Y11, Y13, Y15
YG61, YG63

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!

No comments: