Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Easter Blessing by Niccole

Hello Ai fans!!

I am stopping by today to share a card I made using the Sweet Easter stamp set from Art Impressions.  
This card came together relatively quickly. I started by applying my Glitz Gel to a stencil I had.  I let it dry and trimmed the panel down.  I attached it to  my white card base.  I love the look of white on white.  
I placed my stamps down so I knew they would fit perfectly.  I Copic colored my bunny. I only used two color families; my cool grays and my reds.
I finished it by adding some pastel confetti sequins to make it pop a little more.  I really love how it turned out, might be one of my recent favorites.
Thank you so much for stopping by and spending a little time with me.  Make sure you come back soon to the Ai blog and see what the team has been up to.  

Copics used:
C0, C1, C3, C5
R11, R22, 

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!

No comments: