Sunday, April 12, 2020

Mouth-ful of thanks! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a thank you card that I made for one of my students.  She and another girl put together a sweet birthday bag for me on our last day of school before the quarantine started.  There was lemonade, candy, cookies, tons of handmade cards from kids and of course...hand sanitizer!

I never got to properly thank them so I wanted to make them a nice card and send it to them.  I hope receiving some happy mail puts a smile on their face.



The verse is from 5105 – Sloth Flip Card.
The "boxes" the verses are stamped on are from Tag Stitched Dies.


I love this dog (well...all dogs!) so much!
Don't you love how much he can stuff in his mouth?


Copics used:
N0, N2, RV55, RV63, RV91, E09
E33, E42, E99


3 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

oh my gosh, this is too cute!! I really love the paper you used and how you stuffed his mouth truly full! LOL! Great card, Renee!

Christine Kosmak said...

I just had to leave a comment about how cute and adorable this card is! Just wish that I could afford to get all of the AI stuff that is on my "never ever gonna end" wish list, including this adorable set!

Lisa Lynn said...

This is adorable. AWESOME card. Thanks for sharing.