Monday, April 13, 2020

Sweet Friendship by Carol Hintermeier

Happy Monday Ai friends!  Today I have a sweet card using the Art Impressions' for Scrapbook.com Exclusive Cherry Set.  This beautiful set is available only at Scrapbook.com.  I used just one of several of the beautiful images you get in this set and can't wait to use the others sometime soon.


I stamped the image in Copic safe ink and colored it with the Copic markers listed below.  Then I fussy cut it out.  


Next I used the largest die from the Rectangle Double Stitched die set and cut out a panel of white card stock.  I layered that onto some red card stock and added it to a top-folding A2 card base.  I cut a piece of black card stock to 2-¼" x 5-¼" and added a piece of gingham patterned paper to that.  I added a thin strip of the red card stock to the right. 

Next I used a sentiment from the set (there are four more in this set!) and stamped it in Versafine Onyx Black ink.  I added foam tape to the back of the cherry image and adhered it to the card.


I love how the black and white gingham sets of the bunch of cherries!  I sure appreciate YOU, sweet friends, for stopping by today!  I hope you are safe, well, and that you have a great week.  Stay crafty!



Copic markers:
R39, R27, R24, R22, R20,
YG97, YG95, YG93, YG67,
YG17, YG25, YG23, YG03, YG01

2 comments:

Karen Day said...

Beautifully coloured, Carol!

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely beautiful, Carol!