Friday, April 10, 2020

NEW Critter Cubbies - It's your Birthday! Bus-t out all the stops! by Sharon

Hello AI Fans!!


Today I'm excited to get to introduce you to a brand new stamp set from Art Impressions Cubbies line!! This was such a fun card to make, and actually pretty easy too!  I just love all these adorable little critters that come included in this set! 



I started out by stamping everything out onto Cryogen white paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I always use my stamp positioner just in case something doesn't stamp completely. 


Then colored up the bus with Copic markers and used the included die to cut it out.


I decided I wanted to build a little road scene, so cut out the hillside using one of my dies, and then created the road by just using a black strip of cardstock, a ruler, and a white gel pen.


Cut the blue cardstock for the backdrop, then cut the trees and clouds I wanted to use.



I colored up all the adorable critters in this set, again using Copic markers. 

Don't you absolutely love that the dies are included in this set??  I just hold them in place using a little washi tape.



After that, I just adhered everything in place and the card was finished!! What a fun card to give!!




Hope you've enjoyed your visit and until next time - stay crafty!!

Copic markers used:
R12, R20, R22, R24, R27, R29
B000
Y32, Y35, Y38
C1, C2, C3, C4, C5
E31, E33, E35
T1, T2, T3
YR24, YR27
YG91, YG93


4 comments:

phylliszimm said...

0h my gosh beautiful card love your coloring

sharon g said...

I LOVE the bus!! It can hold any animals or people, practically. I might just need to get it.

Cynthia said...

Adorable! Love this little bus and all of the critters.

Renee Matarese said...

This is just the absolute cutest!! I love everything about it. Will definitely be stealing the bus on the road when I make one of these.