Friday, April 10, 2020

Oopsie Daisy Birthday Card with Colored Pencils | By Jessica Shier

Hello Ai Fans!

It's Jessica here on the blog today and I'm back with another floral card. These Scrapbook.com exclusives have been really fun to work with. This time I have a card using the Daisy set. I just love Daisy's. I've said for a long time now that they are probably the most happy flower out there. They always make me smile. This punny sentiment is just to cute paired with this gorgeous bunch.



I'm using Prismacolor pencils on Kraft card stock for this card. I started by stamping the daisy bunch onto the center then stamped the two littler daisys on either side. I used Versafine Claire Nocturne ink for this. I'm coloring all the daisys with the white colored pencil, then adding in a hint of a French Gary and Warm Gray for contrast and shading.


I used one of the Art Impressions Rectangle Double Stitch dies to trim out my coloring. This is backed with a bright green card stock that matches the stems. The sentiment is also stamped with the same ink as the daisies but onto a piece of light yellow card stock. Then die cut using the double ended flag from the Flag die set.


before adding the sentiment I used several more colored pencils, the list is below, to create a cloudy back scene. The inside is kept simple of course with a tiny bit of coloring of two more daisies. One of which has a fabulous sentiment. 



Prismacolor Pencils used

PC938 White
PC1070 10% French Gray
PC1054 50% Warm Gray
PC915 Lemon Yellow
PC916 Canary Yellow
PC989 Chartreuse
PC913 Spring Green
PC1096 Kelly Green
PC1086 Sky Blue Light
Pc1088 Muted Turquoise

Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Stamping!



No comments: