Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Sunshiny Day by Niccole

Hello Ai fans!!

I am stopping by today to share a card I made using the Daisies stamp set from Art Impressions sold exclusively at Scrapbook.com.
I cut a circle with my Circle Double Stitched Dies out of my pattern paper.  I used a random die I had on hand for my scribble circle that I cut out of vellum. I glued my Daisy, which was also cut from the Circle Double Stitched Dies; to the vellum and raised it on the pattern paper and glued the whole thing onto my embossed card base.
You can see the impression from my embossing folder here. I added some colorful gems to the card around the banners I cut out of random pattern paper I had on hand. I think it accents the Daisy perfectly; spring colors.
Here is one more look at the finished card ...
Thank you so much for stopping by and spending a little time with me.  Make sure you come back soon to the Ai blog and see what the team has been up to.  

Copics used:
C1
R11
Y04, Y06
YG03, YG05

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!

No comments: