Friday, April 24, 2020

Thinking of You Floral Twist | By Jessica Shier


Hello Ai Fans!

It's Jessica today. I have another Twist card to share with you. Yep I'm still having fun with these and I thought the Floral Twist set would be fun to color using a lovely blue and yellow colorway. I'll be using Copic Markers today, the colors are listed below.


Like I've said before, these Twist stamp and die sets are super easy and so fun when you just feel like coloring a little bit. I paired this one with a fun black and white striped pattern paper adding a bit of a yellow stripe of card stock to the left hand side. I had fun using some gold watercolor paint and splattering the front of this card. the paint was a bit thicker then I normally mix, which created some fun splatters. I also added in some sequins from my stash in gold and blue colors. 


The sentiment that comes with the Floral Twist set fits perfectly in the smallest Rectangle Double stitch die. I used some foam circles to pop it up a bit.


I even added some gold watercolor paint to the center of the flowers to really make those shine. I love the detail of this stamp and the pretty font of the sentiment. Such a cute pairing. 


Thank you so much for joining me today! Happy Stamping. 


No comments: