Thursday, May 21, 2020

Another Birthday? You're Kidding!


Hi Ai fans! This week I played with  this Old Goat stamp set, this stamp set is so fun. I stamped the image onto smooth card stock with Memento black ink. I die cut the image with the sentiment out using a double stitched oval die.  I love the sentiments that go with it they are so much fun.


For this card I used the sentiment "Another Birthday? You're Kidding!" this sentiment is so funny too me. I think that is my favorite sentiment with this set. That goat is so cute standing on the cake eating the party decor. 


I matted the oval die cut onto pattern paper and then placed it onto a double stitched rectangle cut out of Kraft card stock matted onto pattern paper. I adhered the whole panel to a 5 1/2" X 4 1/4" card base. 


Happy stamping!



Spectrum Noir Markers: GT1, GT2, GT3, TB2, TB3, TB4, LG1, LG3, LG5, GB1, GB3, GB5, DR1, DR3, DR4, MB1, MB2, MB4, TN1, TN2, TN4

No comments: