Friday, May 8, 2020

Bus-t Out All the Stops | By Jessica Shier


Hello Ai Fans!

It's Jessica today. I love the whimsical fun style of this Bus Cubbie set. I also made this super easy by coloring over top of colored paper with pencils. I picked out a bunch of different colors that closely matched each animals main color. Then shaded the card stock with the colored pencils. This really made the coloring quick and it was fun working off of different colors of card stock. I did the same for the bus except the wheels. Those were easily made too. I stamped the wheel stamp on to black card stock and heat embossed with white embossing powder. After die cutting all the animals, balloons and bus I die cut the bus image again from black craft foam. This will add a even amount of dimension.


I thought the bus would be fun floating in the sky. So, I used a cloud stencil and distress ink to make a background. Black and white bakers twine is knotted around the top of the bus, these will be the balloon strings. I used dimensional circle foam to hold down the string then sticking on each stamped balloon. The sentiment I used from the Bus Cubbie set, is stamped on to a flag die cut. 



Prismacolor Pencils Used:



Thank you so much for joining me today! Happy stamping. 


No comments: