Thursday, May 28, 2020

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!


Hi Ai fans! This week I played with the Road Trip stamp set. I made two cards using this stamp set this week. For both cards I stamped this image onto smooth white card stock with Memento Black ink. I colored both images in with alcohol markers then fussy cut both images out. 


For both cards I die cut a rectangle out of Kraft card stock. 


Both card I stamped the stop light on the right side and colored them in with alcohol markers. I stamped the sentiment "Girls just wanna have fun!" on both cards on the left top corner. 


For my first card I adhered the car onto the Kraft card stock and added some sequins scattered around. I matted the Kraft card stock onto some pattern paper. 


For my second card I stamped some of the sentiment stamps randomly onto the Kraft card stock. then I adhered the car to the Kraft card stock. I also adhered some sequins onto the Kraft card stock. 


Happy Stamping!


Spectrum Noir markers:
DR1, DR3, DR4, DR5, DR6, DR7, BG5, BG6, CR7, CR8, CR10, JG4, JG5, JG7, FS6, FS7, FS8, VB1, VB2, VB3, IG2, IG4, IG5, IG6, IG8, IG9, TN1, TN2, BT3, BT4, BT5, MB1, MB2, MB4, BT7, BT8, BT9, GB1, GB3, GB5, JG1, JG2, JG3, TB2, TB3, TB4 

No comments: