Sunday, May 17, 2020

Happy Wedding Day! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!
Today I'm sharing two cards that I made using Art Impressions new


I also used 5065 – Oval Double Stitched Dies on both my cards.  I trimmed it on my green card so that it looked like a tablecloth.


I love black and white for weddings so I made them both in that theme but with different pops of color.  I've also been trying to use some of my older supplies lately.  That's been kind of a goal of mine...to use what I already have instead of adding more embellishments to my already huge collection.  I used a button on each of my cards.

If you like these cakes, and how could you not, you should check out the new birthday cake set too!


It's difficult to see but I also added some Wink of Stella to the trim and flowers.  It looks much better in person. I just couldn't get my camera to pick it up well.




Copics used:

Green card:
R27, YG41, YG45, T2, T3, N0, C9, E00, E18, E35

Red card:
R27, R89, YG41, YG45, N0, T2, T3, C9


No comments: